By the elephant at Duffer's Restaurant...
On the beach with Dad. I loved the ocean and the sand.

I loved the pool too...

I napped for a really long time while on vaca. Mom rented a crib for me so it felt more like home...
I played some video games...

I really loved the indoor pool at night...
Pap liked building me things to knock down.
Grammy hid in the shade a lot
Both of my Pap's helped me collect shells....
I loved getting ready to go to the beach....

In the pool with Pap
I liked chasing seagulls... Mom never caught it on camera, but here is one flying...
Mom and I on the teacups
Me on the boat ride
Me and Dad on the car ride...

Me and Aunt Tracey on the NASCAR Whip ride...
Mom, Dad and I on the balloon ride...
Pap and I on the merry go round....
Me in another swimming outfit...

I loved the sand....
Grammy bought me a chef's hat :)

Dad and I in the pool...
The Pap's hanging out by the pool...

Pap and I in the pool...
Me eating a lolly pop at Garfield's

1 comment:
awww, he is so sweet! It looks like you guys had a great vacation :)
Post a Comment