Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Brutus came home and went to the vet!

We went on a little road trip to visit cousins and pick up Brutus. Everyone in the neighborhood had other dogs from the same puppy parents.  We stayed with Gunther (7), Sheba (11 mo) and we met Hermione (5) who lived across the street.
Owen and Brutus on the way home from the pet store
Since our cousins live in Virginia Beach we made a visit to the beach and boardwalk and even had lunch while we were there.  


There was a really cool play set in the sand

I helped eat the tuna appetizer. I liked using my chopsticks on the white "noodles" with the orange caviar "sprinkles"
 
Brutus slept the whole way home!

Brutus also had his first vet visit and I went along, too! Here is the report: a healthy little puppy and he weighs 2.8 pounds. Brutus got a shot and some treats and other stuff to take home. Brutus will be 11 weeks old tomorrow.

Here are some pictures of him playing at home:







No comments: